Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Green tea latte







To make me feel better is really simple. I usually have a latte whenever I feel bad but today, I feel like my body really wants something sweet but not chocolate. There are many starbucks stores in our village but only one in Target serves greentea latte. I was wondering why do they have different menu in spite of their same brand in one village?

Once, people in Korea enjoying Starbucks were considered people going on spending spree, falling under narcissism and self-conscious. I can't come up with a word to simply let you imagine that people but I'm sure you got it. It's not that expensive, compared to other coffee shops' price and also not exclusive thing. Of course, it's much more expensive when you think of bending machine coffee but it would be so unfair if you did not consider the prime cost. Anyway, people loving Starbucks suddenly had turned into someone unthinking because of the public awareness, and it made me laugh. Why do people feel guilty about just buying a cup of coffee?? I'm not the advocate of too 'self-precious' people but I can't stop scoffing at it.



.....Yeah.. just take a sip!

No comments:

Post a Comment