Monday, June 28, 2010

The Horrible 'What-if-illness'



My lymph glands were swollen last Friday, and it was really awful. Not only was it way too painful but also my face's left side was swollen, too. My body is probably designed to stay at home, regardless of my mind.  I felt constant pain, and even couldn't half open my mouth so I didn't eat anything at all. I've gotten swollen lymph glands for many years whenever I'm tired but in a last Friday's case, it's the worst lymph glands pain I've ever had.

I started being worried about my symptoms so googled it. I panicked! Many many scary answers had been posted with pictures. What if it's so serious thing?? What if it becomes bigger?? I got stuck with so called 'Waht-if' illness and it's more horrible thing than my lymph glands stuff. My husband helped me out of my 'what if' illness situation by slapping my forehead, THANKS, honey.

After I'd stayed at home doing nothing all day, I felt really better. Today, we left home for something delicious :D

**I DO NOT walk pigeon-toed but I've had a really bad habit to make my feet like that whenever someone takes a picture of me. My mom always has nagged me to stop doing it for about 10 years. I'm so sorry to tell this..but Mom! It did not work! **

No comments:

Post a Comment