Saturday, June 26, 2010

Nightlight



I had bought Nightlight by Harvard Lampoon a few days ago and I really enjoyed it. I did not expect it to make me laugh but it did, well! The main character, Belle Goose, lived in her own fantasy world. For example, she assumed that all men are falling in love with her, including the mailman, and kept theorizing about Edwart's vampiric features. I did not 'read' Twilight but did 'watch' the movie so I continued to compare this book's characters with Twilight's, and it made me giggle! To be honest, you can giggle through the whole things even though you don't consider something Twilight related. At the first place, I hysterically laughed but became addictive to its humor.
When the bell rang, the boy next to me predictably turned to me and started talking.
''Excuse me,'' he said, hoping I would fall in love with him or something. ''Your bag is in my way.''

..See what I'm talking about?? :D
In addition, you can be also impressed by the manipulation that runs rampant in the original ones. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment