Monday, June 28, 2010

Slam Dunk

"The left hand is just for holing the ball.."

Do you know 'Slam Dunk' comics? My husband is a BIG fan of the comics. The animation of Slam Dunk was aired in Korea and I was really crazy about it at that time so I clearly remember the background music, the voice of dubbing artists and my feelings of being touched. I was supposed to be at the math institute at the time when the animation started being on the air so I used to skip my classes and went to the rental shop to watch it. I was close with the rental shop's owner (I went there every day so I had spent a fortune on renting comics or something) so she let me choose the TV channel.  However, my furtive entertainment shattered into pieces, soon. My teacher called my mom to ask why I sometimes skipped classes! Please, let me alone!! It's not a big deal to skip the classes, HUH?? I yelled at mom, " I have more important things than stupid classes, RIGHT NOW!! ", but nobody understood me, I was alone on earth.

He often poses like that, filled with the strong confidence or something. It looks pretty much like a ball but.. :D




No comments:

Post a Comment