Monday, June 21, 2010

The symbol of Purdue university


He looks so dependable, manly, and I feel like I can smell manhood. In addition, I would not need to call a repairman if.. I dated him.


Those, tough men have kind of sexual magnetism, contrary to charms of intellectual elite guys(sometimes, they do...Hum..) , and some of my inner parts want a man to take care of me, do something for me like shifting my luggage or bring things down from a high shelf or fixing my stupid computer, regardless of whether I can do it or not.


The one thing I hated whenever I went to gym that was the sound of men behind me, lifting weights on lat-pulldown machine. "Ugh, Ugh, UUUUUUgh!!! " They shouted out so I was astonished.


I said I'm drawn to masculine men but that does not imply that I like a muscleman. I don't want to disgruntle people working out their muscles but I've felt like their brain is also made up of muscles. Boo-Women, at least women who I know don't like that kind of men but love sinewy men including me, Absolutely!

2 comments:

  1. ugh,ugh,ugh,ugh,ugh,ugh,ugh,ugh,ugh,ugh,ugh,ugh,ugh,ugh,ugh,ugh,ugh,ugh,ugh,ugh,ugh,uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like that kind of animal sound!

    ReplyDelete