Saturday, June 19, 2010

Am I really married???

We married at the end of August in last year so we've spent time together for about 10months. We've been together for 5 years before marriage so our married life is not that long, compared to our time to date but my emotional attachment to him intensively became increased during 10months.
In spite of my feelings, I sometimes couldn't believe that I GOT MARRIED!! What a surprise! I feel like we just cohabit because we're in U.S but my parents and my parents in law are in Korea so I've not experienced the so called "marriage thing". (All of my friends who are married always assert it's the awesomest blessing. Indeed, is that right??) Anyway, sharing same bed, same shampoo, same soup and rooms with my loved one would be really great... unless he pisses me off.
I'm not a meticulous person but I realized that to define someone's personality is dependent on other's personality. I'm kind of a neat person, compared to my husband. I found distasteful things he 'usually' had done, which are
1)To pile dishes up in the sink after our meal. I prefer washing dishes right after cooking or finishing dinner but he probably does not care about that as much as me.
2) To put his socks inside out on the floor. Why can't he just put his socks into the laundry basket? Why have he kept turning his socks inside out when taking them off?
3)To wear crumpled clothes. In my case, I always iron my clothes before going out because I hate to wear wrinkled, crumpled, creased clothes and also hate to see him wear those kinds of clothes. I think it seems poor.
4)Not to hang his clothes on a hanger. I always have been hanging my clothes on a hanger right after taking my clothes off because of #(3). I always have to hang his clothes on a hanger or put them away chasing him like poop of goldfish, and iron it again.
....Hum.. 4things are not that much, right?I think I can handle it but I hope he breaks his bad habits.

1 comment: