Saturday, June 19, 2010

Work-Out


To work out is one of my favorite things to spend my spare time. I can lose my excess weight and also consume some of my energy. It sounds a little bit weird but I have to do that. I' ve had plenty of time so I need something to kill my time. I used to badger my husband to play with me even though he had to prepare for his final exam. I know it's not good, sorry, honey :D
My exercise center is just in front of my house so it just takes 1 minute to get there, and usually emtpy. To be honest, I go there when there is nobody. Anyway, by this point, I can't be lazy! My conscience yells " GO WORK OUT!" at me when I goof off.
After sweating heavily, I take a shower and eat cool watermelon while reading cartoons or listening to my favorite music. How wonderful it is. I think happiness is all around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment