Wednesday, June 16, 2010

In Japan




I went to Japan last year to take GRE exam- I heard that to prepare for the GRE is too hard because of memorizing a lot of words, organizing writing structure and math in English. Yep! It's not easy but I'd rather feel happy to prepare for that exam because I was really sick of working at the research institute at that time. It was the most boring job. Fortunately, my score was better than I expected, so I could enjoy my trip with my boyfriend. (He became my husband)







My boyfriend took me to a famous skyscraper in Osaka and proposed to me. He got down on his knees when he gave me a really beautiful ring and I was so touched to tears. This is the most beutiful memory in my life.




We went on a cruise and had a good time :D
One thing that I felt regretful was that I hardly understood the guider's explanation about buildings, the history of bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment