Thursday, June 17, 2010

My new camera-


I already have a DSLR camera but it's so heavy that I sometimes miss beautiful moments I'd like to have taken. So, I've decided to buy a new camera and narrowed cameras down to a few cameras after seeing reviews. I want
1)rotating LCD displays (For this one, I even considered buying a camcorder)
2)small and light
3)video function.
I found this camera when my husband and I went to a shop and it looked great even though this one was not on our list. You can have a better self-posture because of a front LCD display, and I think it's really good for parents when taking a picture of their children because it plays cute clips of cartoon animation to suck children attentions.
Also, that camera includes 'beauty-shot' function so your skin looks clearer, brighter. Korean women mostly want to look milky-white and have fair skin so most of cosmetic brands have whitening skin care lines. Anyway, you don't need to modify your pictures by activating this mode.
I want to leave righ now to get a lot of exciting snaps!




No comments:

Post a Comment