Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A latte

I love West Lafayette but I sometimes feel uncomfortable when I have to rush to a coffee shop in the evening. I mean, I really felt free to grab a latte by 11pm~12 am when I was in Korea. To be honest, I could have a latte whenever I wanted it so I hardly went out just for coffee at night. However, there is a really big difference between "do not" and " cannot". Fortunately, Starbucks near the theater opens until 10pm so I felt like we're dating, today. Before our marriage, JH and I used to go to my favorite coffee shop after dinner or watching a movie so I sometimes miss that kind of time.

 He had a green tea latte.

He can't drink coffee because he has difficulty sleeping after having a latte or a kind of coffee. Besides, he even wondered HOW can I enjoy a latte in spite of its taste:  BITTER.  
The first time I heard that he doesn't like coffee I thought we would never be in a relationship. It turned out it's just an impetuous conclusion.


I sometimes had same reactions to coffee as JH when I had no exams or no homework. Coffee really worked for me when I didn't need to stay up all night to finish my works but it did not work at all whenever I had to keep myself awake. No matter how many lattes I had, I fell asleep as soon as I put my head on the pillow, in spite of my unfinished homework!! It's really unfair!! I'm not sure if coffee causes physically bad reactions on my body but I love it and it's enough.

2 comments:

  1. I like green tea latte. ^^

    Go Chicago bears!! go Indianapolis colts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop saying it! I got really tired of that!

    ReplyDelete