Monday, July 19, 2010

Knight and Day


JH is a big fan of Tom so he had badgered me to go watch Knight and Day but I felt tired with no reason since last Friday even though I did not do anything. I'm officially getting old. Damn!


See? I really look sleepy. It's hard for me to even open my eyes well!!

Yesterday, I dragged my heavy ass to the theater and it's really hard for me. When it comes to the film, I'd like to say it's perfect film to kill your time without any kinds of seriousness.  I enjoyed its funny scenes and humors with popcorns and coke in a really relaxing position. One thing making me frustrated was I hardly understood what they're saying when they spoke really fast or had witty repartee. How long will it take me to catch every single word when I watch movies!

Anyway, today, I finally receive the enrollment decision mail from grad school but I have to wait my password given by grad school to activate my account (it takes 1-2days, shit!), fill in NOI form (It needs 2 business days to recognize my record before I fill the form out, another shit!) and wait to receive I-20 form for 'I don't know how much days', shit!! Why it takes really loooooooooooooong time??? I feel like my brain is about to explode, but who cares?? I really want them to follow the Koreans' hasty temper, please!!

I feel like I'm stuck in a really tiny, dirty space full of trash I've got to remove right now but I cannot move  my one finger!!

Back to the film, while I watched the movie, I wondered what happened to her!! Her smile still was wonderfully beautiful but she... she looked kind of older and her skin was really not good. Korea's celebs her age have really beautiful skin in spite of their age so I sometimes got frustrated and jealous. Anyway, JH and I had really great time :D

4 comments:

  1. You're even not a fan of colts but the hat fits you though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right man. I don't even know the rule of football. But I like the colts' simbol. Besides, we are living in Indiana. Most of all people who are living in indiana love our team. so, from now, I am gonna be a big fan of Indianapolis colts. And, you should be a fan of colts too!!.

    Go colts! go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. N.o. I said NO! I've never been a 'sports person' and I'll be. Soccer was making me crazy just once in my life when Worldcup was held in Korea. I'm so sure why you wear the hat that you usually oversleep so you don't have enough time to wash your hair! This is the truth.

    ReplyDelete