Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Make time to relax.



When I saw the cloud in front of my home I thought " Ooops!! Was there a nuclear explosion or something??" It's too huge to be called 'fluffy clouds'. 



I love this moment!



We usually use the drive-through to have a latte or something but today, those people looked so easy-going so we got out of our car to enjoy this atmosphere as well as a latte. 



Today, I felt tired with no reason but became much better after going outside.

I've got stressed out because of the necessary procedures and the other things, such as changing my F2 visa to F1 visa, my curiosity of how soon will my I-20 be delivered?, my works to be handled in Korea, anxiety about my first year in Ph. D program.. etc. It seems to be endless. I have to deal with those things without other's hands and became really tired of worrying about that but I really don't know how to stop worrying about something. JH said " why do you worry so much?? Just cross the bridge when you get to there! " .......Easy for him to say.



He took a sip of iced chocolate, and said "it sucked!! It's the most terrible iced chocolate I've ever had!"
Poor JH...... : ) (Why am I smiling??)





1 comment:

  1. You can do it my girl~ way to go my love!!

    Oh~ beside, the ice chocolate was really really bad!!!!

    ReplyDelete