Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Toy story 3


After having dinner, we went to the theater to watch 'Toy story 3'.  I intended to watch 'Eclipse' but JH's friends said either ' it sucked' or 'the love triangle was soooo annoying' so we chose 'Toy story' and our choice could not be better.


The theater is really close to our home and it just took 5 minutes. Besides, my favorite things such as Boaders book store, Panera and the pretty park stand close together. It's really nice to me.


It cost us $18 and it would cost less if we went there in the afternoon. I think it's a good deal because I used to (actually JH did) pay more money for movies in Korea.


We don't have seat assignments and it's like 'First-come First-served' system so you can get whatever seats you want if seats are available. Actually there was nobody checking our tickets and I wondered are they just cool or negligent??


There was no one in charge of tickets.

When we watched 'AVATAR', we did not buy Popcorns and coke and it's really wrong way to enjoy a movie surrounded by people crunching popcorns up. I can say it's the most horrible torture. So we bought popcorns and coke without hesitation. 

 


 



Toy story 3

 All characters are lovable and each of them has his/her real personality. You can just recognize what those toys stand for. I laughed a lot through the film, sometimes got nervous and finally touched to tears. There's nothing else I can say about this film, just awesome and thank you, PIXAR!


You guys go see Toy story 3 and have fun!! 
 

It looks like they're kissing! Aren't they?? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment