Saturday, July 10, 2010

Yummy!

My favorite thing for lunch and dinner is fried rice because it's really easy to cook, delicious and JH cleans his plate without side dishes.

Ingredients: You just prepare whatever you want so can clean your fridge in an easy way ;)




In my spare time, I sometimes chop onions, paprikas or something that I had in my fridge up into small pieces and then store them in LOCK N LOCK or something to give me convenience next time I cook, and it works!





This is my must-have item! Without this one, I'm really bad cooker. I read many people's reviews which complimented this product on its excellent taste so I decided to buy this one because at that time I struggled to make delicious Teriyaki chicken rice, and since I tried this one, I've used it for 7months with no complaints :D

Speaking of Teriyaki sauce, I have a Japanese friend, Miki, and when I asked if she could recommend to me a delicious Teriyaki sauce, she said that many Japanese usually do not enjoy Teriyaki something dishes but like Teriyaki chicken burger at Mac. What a surprise! I thought they like it as much as we do or at least I do but it turned out my thought is not true.





Heat the olive oil and then add the rice, prepared ingredients, and stir-fry for a few minutes. When the rice is heated through, stir in the Teriyaki sauce (or oyster sauce) as desired.



I became hungry!

After JH and I have lunch, I start worrying about dinner. What should I do for dinner? Sometimes, I feel really excited to cook something new for JH but all of sudden, I feel so tired of cooking because it's endless work unless we give up on eating something . The problem is, This is so never going to happen.


2 comments: