Thursday, July 8, 2010

Texas Road House


We headed for Texas Road House to feed ourselves with something greasy. Sometimes, we really need it.


The heat of this summer is killing me. Whenever I go out, I can hardly find a little shade to hide. No high-rise buildings, the clear sky and the sun which is so sturdy that it never goes down until 9PM may be the answer. One of my bosses when I worked at the research institute said sometimes she can't breathe well after returning to Korea because of atmospheric pollution. At that time, I thought she is so sensitive to something around her but now I understood what she meant. I even saw fireflies and it's my first time to see them in the flesh. They were so beautiful and looked fragile so I wanted to take pictures of them but my efforts turned into failures. I don't know why was it so difficult to snap them even if I carried my camera with me all the time.  



I can count on one hand the number of times I've been there but CAN'T count on one hand the number of breads I've eaten. As soon as they gave us breads, we cleared the mission. If you google 'Texas road house's rolls recipe' you can see a lot of people's recipes, who fell in love with this roll so tried to imitate the taste. I followed some people's instructions after buying my bread machine but could not make it.


He cleared the last bread with sweet butter cream.

You can eat those peanuts as many as you can handle and also take a large pack of peanuts out when you go home. When I first came here, I was surprised because people just threw peanut shells on the floor. 


 

I love ribs :D


I don't think it's salad. I'd rather say it's kind of really thick pieces of chicken garnished with vegetables.


Aside from enjoying delicious foods, there is another good reason to eat out that I don't need to make lunch tomorrow. I can kill two birds with one stone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment