Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Rock-paper-scissors games!

In the morning, JH and I sat on a couch applying the relief medication because we got many mosquito bites on our legs and ankles while watching the fireworks on Independence Day. Suddenly, JH suggested a game to me.

JH:   Let's play rock-paper-scissors in four-out-of-seven match and a looser apply this medication right under eyes!! It will be so fun!

.......How dare he suggested the game?? I thought in my mind that YOU! would put on this medication in no time.

Me:   Alrigty! Let the games begin!!




 After super super super explosive rock-paper-scissors games, I won by four points to zero :D You should remember that only those with 'rock-paper-scissors-ability' can survive in this cruel world.



When it comes to him, I think I sometimes turn into kind of a sadist. He is so cute that I want to pinch his cheek off , like a young boy harassing a girl who he likes or  people never leaving their puppy alone because they are soooooooo cute!(Yes.. it's me.) Anyway, rules should be obeyed in any case, right?? and most importantly, HE suggested me first!! A saying's just running across my mind; Let sleeping dogs lie.


I applied a little bit of the medication around his eyes and then suddenly, he cried rushing to the bathroom. WHY???????????  



Oh..  my darling, JH


Yeah- my newlywed life really has been full of mischief, and I love it! From now on, whenever I see a 'mosquito bites itch relief', it reminds me of this funny match between us.  :D 

1 comment: