Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Preparation


These days, many shops are on sale so I decided to purchase some presents for my family and his family. 

 

On our way to the mall, I found a lot of windmills along the road. Its shape was different from the windmill I saw in the pictures of Holland but pretty impressive.



We have really handsome forehead, don't we?? :D We stopped by at the rest area and enjoyed the fresh air.



I felt like I was going 'forest bathing' and suddenly something beautiful caught my eye so I took,


 

..this adorable picture! You may not see his look because he stood far away from where we sat but can feel this lovely moment. Am I only one person feeling " Oh....." ??


The magnificent sky...whenever I see those beautiful scenes I really feel thankful.
                       




                                                                    ....and what??




My new journey will start soon. It might end up in bright success or total failure. Who knows?
I just tried to mull everything over, with what I was given before making a decision to avoid jumping the gun, and I think, giving it a shot is not that bad idea. I'm not really confident about the upcoming rough path but a little bit excited about it itself.    

3 comments:

  1. 엇 진짜 한글도 되네 ㅎㅎ

    축하~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 근데 아무리 네 블로그지만 너무 나의 망가진 사진만 올라가는거 아니니??

    ReplyDelete
  3. No! It's just the way you look and to me your pictures in my blog are so cute :) Thank you for congratulation! You wouldn't be upset if I just gave you a fried egg!

    ReplyDelete