Friday, July 2, 2010

My newlywed life's favorite thing.

I really enjoy going to a market with JH at NIGHT and actually it's one of my favorite things. No crying babies, no long line to check out or whatever, I just like that.  I prefer Target to any other stores but it closed when we arrived there, so we headed out for PAY LESS.

He has charge of a cart.

 I am a fruit person, very very fruit person. My mom said "my financing is shaking because of your fruit!! even Samsung's daughters can't do this!!" .... Honestly, JH and I could've saved our money if I had not spent a lot of money on fruits.  In Korea, watermelon used to cost $12-$20 but in the U.S, at least in West Lafayette, it costs $4-$6! You can't imagine how happy I am. Especially, TODAY!  it cost $2.99!! We bought three water melons. :D

                                                                     His favorite pose


Yesterday, we suddenly talked about how delicious rib eye steak is in the bed before we slept, such as extra tender and juicy meat, the ample flavor spreading inside my mouth as I chew it or whatever.  My stomach was rumbling and it's way too painful to endure in the middle of the night. Did you see that?? He looks excited or little bit indecisive because, you know, there are a lot of fresh, marbled beef!



I love ice cream!!Who doesn't?? He always said "I'm not fit for something sweet, EVER!!" You know what? He ate seven of Häagen-Dazs bars, behind my back! He is such a liar.


                                                   " Do you want to grab an ice cream??"

Someone might say "grocery shopping with a husband....it's really mundane-" but it's really something special to me.  Listening to favorite music on our way to a market, holding a cart handle together and expecting tastes of snacks which we've never tried before..those things make me really happy. Yeah-someday, I might say " You go-I'm staying at home....why bother??..Geez.." but now, I've just had a blissful time :D


2 comments: