Sunday, March 27, 2011

My younger brother

Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know his exact age when this pic was taken but probably 7 years old?

I was really relieved at that time because Kim, Jong-il did not do crazy things when my brother served in the Korea army
We fought a lot when we're young and he keeps claiming that it's all my fault and how badly I treated him but I don't want to admit it because I don't remember those memories at all, HAHAHAHAHA!!!! But I can say that I love my brother so much and the depth can't be measured by how often I say it because I usually don't express my feelings correctly.

A child seems like a seed. At the very first place, a seed is really tiny-tiny thing but one day, you can find it grows into a huge tree. He still looks like a child to me even though he's a grown-up (when I consider his age) and it'll continue regardless of how old he is because he's my 'younger' brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment