Sunday, March 20, 2011

@North ave beach




It' so extraordinary!!!!
I can't say anything when I arrived at the beach because it's not a lake! The weather was too cold to put my toe into the water but seeing the large body of the water is just enough to refresh my mind. It's just... so nice!




In spite of the low temperture the early spring sun was so dazzling :)

HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!! Chicago on his palm.

We went to Nookies after watching the cool water. It was good as many reviews say and it's like a typical casual American restaurant that reminds me of some scenes in Sex and the City. It was full of people enjoying the food and chatting away even though we went there around 2PM.


@Nookies
 



Waiting for food when you're hungry is so painful!! Actually we numbed with the hunger!!!!

 
Oh!! Yummy Yummy!!
We explored the 'old town' and it looks quite different from the other district of Chicago but  I love it! :) I saw some reviews about this part of Chicago, which said that I might feel the old exotic things, and it's so true.    

  





See? I love this kind of atmosphere because those things are not in Korea.
 I was not ready to let my spring break go away yet so went to IKEA after completing all my plans to estimate for new furniture which will fill my new home in May.


I don't want to go home!!!!!!!!!!!!



I felt like I just got married while seeing a lot of pretty furniture and choosing some of them with JH and I couldn't be happier at that moment :) and now, for making my happiness last, I hope my homework would disappear!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment