Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Our happy time

Many married couples always advised me that we need to have something in common. It's like lubricant of my marriage life and I strongly agree with that. Since I started to study sometime I've felt like I'm not a newlywed but a roommate or something. The problem is that he likes sports but I don't like either watching it or playing it. I enjoy coffee but he can't taste coffee because it's way too bitter to him and we become tomatoes when we start to sip a beer. So, I'm really happy to share this time with him when I'm depressed or happy. Or just I feel like I need to be around him.



My mom gave me the pretty tea pot and tea cups when I went to Korea last year.

I bought the tea-tray because I need something to function as a basin for the excess water during the tea-brewing process and it's so perfect for me and my tea time. Without this, I keep walking up and down the kitchen to drain the excess water from a bowl and it's so annoying.


The excess water goes to the basin through the carved  Chinese.




My mom had taught me how to brew the tea and doing it without my mom makes me feel like I'm a grown-up.  HAHA!


Waiting for the tea is, I think, quite good time to rest. I picked the white creamer when I went to Target. Actually,  its actual purpose is not to be filled with tea but it has a  perfect size for ''that" thing.




I'm usually mesmerized by this color. This is so beautiful.  


My mom has tons of those tea pots and tea cups and those tea accessories are well displayed so I feel like sometimes I'm in the tea-store or something.

No offense, but I need to tell this.  Some tea I bought here is kind of horrible. They're not tea. They are like water with scent. I'm not a tea-expert so I can't specifically explain what's the difference between the tea I bought here and the tea I used to drink but the one thing I can say is that they're not good tea.

My mom never works out. No. Never. But, surprisingly, when she got a check-up her blood vessels' age was 10 years younger than her actual age and the factor that we can guess is definitely having really good tea, continuously. She has been addictive to tea for 30years.

In addition, I need to tell something. You guys might think that having green tea is really good thing like drinking 3 cups or 4cups of green tea will help me lose my weight or something but it's not true. Even though you brew green tea with hot water the inherent feature brings some cold energy to your organ. You know what I mean? I don't mean the green tea "actually" makes your organ freeze. It's the asian concept.

Anyway, I'm going to steal some of my mom's tea pots or tea cups if I go to Korea. HAHAHAHAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment