Thursday, July 22, 2010

Chocolate




Those chocolate products are not what I bought but really look delicious!!


I bought four packages of GODIVA chocolate for presents. My academic advisor really loved chocolate (I've heard of a really vivid story from my friend) and I was almost shocked by the fact. I'd never thought he loves chocolate because sweet, sweet and sweet chocolate did not match with his own image.  I respect him as a really great teacher because I strongly believe that he's the one making me study in the world. Without him, I might not have finished my master degree but he scared students who I think he cared about to study more and bring something new up. Actually, it really worked. I didn't think it's a wrong way to have students study really hard but I got some stomach problems in return.
I think it would be really beautiful relationship between him and me if we separated. In spite of that, I respect him sincerely but he scares me but I respec... I'd better close this endless thing, now.

As far as I know, we don't have this brand in Korea. I mean, we only can buy this brand's chocolate at Incheon international airport so it makes this brand special in Korea due to its rareness. Something scarce usually makes people want it more and it ends with higher price. It's how the world works.





2 comments:

  1. Jin ah! How are you?

    Sorry, I'm late to tell you my wedding story.
    Thanks to you, I finished every things well.
    And I took a your congratulatory money.
    I sincerely thank you.

    I uploaded many photoes on my cyworld.
    we took pictures when wedding day and we went to Boracay by the honeymoon.
    Boracay is an island of the Philippines, it's
    really beautiful and fantastic.

    oh, I want to tell you I will start to study for Police servant. I will only study from next month to next year April. ^^
    Ask your support for me.

    These days, I am interested in cooking side dishes. By the way, these aren't dilicious.
    My husband is very very poor. Haaaaa~

    P.S Let me know your phone number.
    Bye.
    from a new bride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm good! As for your wedding, I knew that you'd make it! I'd like to put some of your pics in my blog but I couldn't! Damn! I'll try sort of illegal way to do it.

    Oh! You'll be studying for Police servant?? Why don't you take a rest for a while and then start preparing for exam? I mean, you just finished a really big job and sometimes to rest from your work or something shows you what you really want. Anyway, I'll be always there for you! Good luck!

    Here's another thing. I'll be returning to Korea to change my visa when I receive some necessary documents because I got accepted to Purdue as a Ph.D. student. So, we can have fun soon! I've been dying to see you and I missed so many fun stories! I'm going to scrutinize you about your husband!

    Yeah-when it comes to side dishes, you'd better refer to many useful blogs like, 'http://blog.naver.com/julie', 'rose world or the other blogs. I'm not good at cooking so there is nothing to say! HAHA!

    Anyway, I really hope to catch up soon! :D

    ReplyDelete