Friday, July 23, 2010

Help me!


I received e-mail including a really shocking content from a coordinator this morning. I've heard that Econ in Purdue changed its curriculum from a semester to a module system and I have no idea about the module system. What is that? It'd been designed to kill students?? Should I really attend all of classes??

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JH took only one class last semester to keep up with the class because you know we are not good at speaking in English and maybe he needed some time to get used to it. Of course, I need that kind of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so disaster!! I couldn't breathe as soon as I read the list of courses. I thought I got accepted as a Ph. D student but did I get admitted as a undergraduate student?

When I was almost dying in my last semester of university, I thought it would never happen again to take seven classes in my life but it'll be happening! Besides, I've avoided relying on Korean people to be independent but in this case, I hoped there was just one Korean friend but there was no Korean in Econ in this year. I don't want to be a pessimistic but I doubt that I can make it. I'm so worried about falling behind. Seriously, HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment