Sunday, July 25, 2010

Despicable Me

I intended to watch 'Inception' at first but we eventually watched 'Despicable Me' because I asked him to go to the theater without checking the schedule of movies. I was somehow sure Inception would begin at 4: 50pm but turns out I made sort of absurd mistakes because the schedule says it begins at 7: 00 pm.


I think Gru is kind of cute in spite of his sharp noise. Like him, sometimes I felt the urge to sweep people away when I waited for a latte in a really long line, especially, I was running out of time but I wondered why Gru made the guy taking a sip of his coffee frozen even though he was not in line. That's because he's a so despicable man??

I love the youngest girl!! She is so adorable and I like her ponytail. It's like a broom. I sometimes suggested my mom "How about making the youngest of our family?? Mom, could you do that??" Maybe, I had ulterior motives that I could have really pretty, tidy, cute younger sister/brother without responsibilities. I hope I will have that kind of children ....one day, later, in the future.

After the movie, we went to Legend buffet, sushi buffet, and I was surprised even though I least expected the quality of sushi. I saw that every single sushi held cream cheese in, prominently. Why did they do that???? To make people coming to have fresh and delicious sushi smothered with cream cheese?? I love cream cheese and I think it's perfect to spread a lot of cream cheese over my bagel but sushi having cream cheese in is not good, at least for JH and me. It's like I ate rice blended with mayonnaise. JH's friend loves the place and its food so usually goes there once a week. Hum... Hum....Hum.. Well, different people have always different preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment