Saturday, August 21, 2010

Feelings of vomiting

I've attended several sessions of orientation for 4days, and actually I skipped some of them with no reason. Since coming back here, I've super strongly felt tired and really need BREAKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To study in the U.S without citizenship is a really bothering thing. You need to receive I-20, change your VISA according to your status and submit other official documents and are expected to report every single change you made. I'm not here to commit some crimes!

What I was really surprised about is students' activeness. Their hands never go down. They were actively participated in discussion sessions with plenty of questions. I can now answer the question " How many questions can people have?? ", and my answer is " indefinitely." Come on!!!!!I'm hungry!!!!!!!!! It's just a part of orientation and your questions are not going to be graded!!!!!!!!!!!  I do agree with that kind of positive attitude but I'm not sure if I can have the active, positive behavior in discussion sessions. I'd rather be a mute.

A professor explained to us that what courses we're going to take and how many exams do we have to pass to put ourselves on the dissertation level. While sitting in the seat, I felt feelings of vomiting and really wanted to go home!!!!!!!!!! English..... besides English, it will be tough, really tough. He called my first-year-course a boot camp. I'll be going to hell. I'm so sure about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment