Sunday, October 24, 2010

what can I say?

At this moment, I was really happy but now.. there's only one thing left to say.. NO!! MONDAY!!
The module system is killing me and seriously, I think I'm too old to do this. I used to sleep about 14hours to well function and I could do whatever I wanted such as sleeping a lot, taking a nap or getting up in the afternoon but They've gone.

                                                     
Last year, I did not thank for my time I could have enjoyed more. These days, watching one episode of Doctor House is super precious to me and the time of going to bed after finishing my homework (or even when I did not finish it yet) cannot be compared to the other things. To study hard is just O.K and even is compatible with me but my extremely low marginal productivity makes me sad or worse. One of my lab mates said she started to doubt if she is still capable of studying Economics and it's exactly what I want to say. Actually, I wanted to quit my study as soon as the first module started and have kept searching a way to make me get out of here. It's true. I love Purdue, my classmates and even my circumstances but in spite of those adorable things, sometimes I just want to escape.. I just.. I don't think I 'm a good pressure handler.
No one pushed me to study, but why do I feel like I have to DO this?  Give me some answers.


I expected sunshine, colorful leaves and the other beautiful things that make me feel better, but this is how the world works. During the weekdays, I had been under sunshine so I was planning to take many pictures of beautiful weather, get photosynthesized or something. I don't need nice weather from Monday to Friday. Where is my sunshine?? It probably would appear when I start to study or do my homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment