Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A trip to CHICAGO

 We started with this house salad- Our main took really long time to get ready for us so I needed it-




 This is not Pizza.. I can tell you it's a cake. Pizza cake -_-;
A family sitting next me got shocked due to my shrimp pizza cake. It cannot be compared to UNO in Korea- They kept saying " Is this serious? reallly?" .. Yeh- this is real.







I was struggling with this pizza to kill it but in spite of my effort, it took three days;;





Blue Chicago- They do not take any kinds of cards and there's no food, no snack,, We just needed a bottle of beer for enjoying their rhythm but it's not good for me. Give me some food!!!!!!!!! It's my first time in my life to drink beer without something else.



                                                                                                                                                                                             I've spent just one day in Chicago for taking a rest during Thanksgiving season. I really wanted to stay more but I needed to prepare for upcoming exams. You might tend to put more value on your free time or vacation when you get stuck in your job. For my case, I definitely do that. I did not want to come back to West lafayette!  It's kind of strange to me. I craved getting admitted to Purdue and keeping studying at that time.. only three months ago. I mean it and prayed for it.. but now? I'm at the gate of Hell.
                                                                                    


No comments:

Post a Comment