Tuesday, December 28, 2010

@Cafe Vienna


What are you looking at??

 Since last Friday, I've never gone out so my brain was about to be crazy and kept saying " I WANNA take a fresh air, please!!!!!!" so I dragged my big butt to Cafe Vienna and it was so good- The man reading a paper is a professor of Biology and he is Japanese-You cannot see his hair in this picture but he has really long hair, very thin and looks a little bit shabby (No offense, I just don't like a man growing a beard) so I was surprised by the fact and also was impressed by the free atmosphere. I mean, I cannot imagine professors in Korea having really long, shiny, beautiful hair. As long as they do their job, you cannot judge them or thell them whether it's appropriate or not.


Christmas tree :) it's so pretty- I want to bring it to my home!


I love this ice cream bar!!!!!! This bar is making a big commitment to gaining my weight but despite the fact, I cannot give up on this ice cream :)

No comments:

Post a Comment