Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What do you want?

If you happen to find a magic lamp, what would you do?

Before falling to sleep, JH asked me "what would you do if you had a magic lamp?" well.. first of all, I would wish my family's health including me. When I was third year of university, my stomach was really bad so sometimes I couldn't swallow anything. As soon as food hit my stomach, it started being mad. At that time, who was the most beautiful girl to me in the world? The girl eating really well. They looked so healthy, cheerful and prettier than anyone. Don't skip your meal even though you are super super busy.

The other thing is, like most other people, being a rich person. Not only a trillionaire but also have a genius for pumping out interesting ideas, which lead to money. 

Finally, I would crave the world peace more than ever if I had a magic lamp and that's not because I so care about the world. What if some plague spreads quickly so most people will die? What if the Third World War breaks out? What if catastrophe strikes? For those cases, my first and second wishes would not have any values. The world shoule be peaceful as long as I'm on the earth.

Imagining something special is gonna happen makes me smiling. I know that picking up a magic lamp is so never going to happen and keeping thinking of a 'what-if-scenario' is kind of hollow thing but who cares? It's important for me to make me smile. :) How about you? What's your wishes?

.

No comments:

Post a Comment