Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My registration form

It' was so annoying because I have to fill in the blank, make an appointment with my advisor to have my form approved and signed and hand it in to the doctoral office so I deleted it from my brain, totally. Who wants this during the end of the year? I'm supposed to go outside, hang out w/ friends and just sleep as much as I want. So, when I got an e-mail in the morning which threatened me that I have to pay additional $200 if I do not submit this by Friday, I was so.. you know. Why don't they let me do this by Internet?

My Karma!





JH never goes through that kind of procedure so he said  "Ph.D. students are mature enough to choose what they are going to attend or what they are not going to attend and I definitely agree with his opinion because it vexes me.

2 comments:

  1. Oh~ dear

    I'm going to take only one or two classes for this semester.Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hum.. It's O.K. I'm probably getting used to it!

    ReplyDelete