Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The insufficient energy status

One of my office mates asked me, "Why didn't you come to the office, I've not seen you for a long time!!"
.....She's too young to know "the insufficient energy status" and I think she has 4times as much energy as I have.

Hey kid, you'll understand what I'm saying now if you grow old.
At this point, breathing is even really hard....*sigh*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG. I just found that I have to read two papers for a quiz on Thursday this week. Damn it!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn x10000!!!!!
Info. makes me crazy. The professor gives us a quiz every single class so I need to digest a paper written by big guys and usually they wrote down some codes where words are supposed to be and it brings me a serious stomach problem, physically and mentally.

No comments:

Post a Comment