Friday, April 1, 2011

@My office

Why does it take so long time to just turn one page!!


What I need when I'm depressed or become aggressive is just one piece of chocolate :) 

I zoned out during the econometrics class because it's so boring and it's not included in the midterm. Yeah-I'm so myopic-kkkkkk-So drawing her eyes was really helpful to make me awake-kkkkkkkkkkkk

I played "outstaring game" with her and she beats me! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!! Not quite crazy but I'm getting there..zz

Zhiying taught Tom and me Chinese and it sounds like "Ttao." which means "yes" but its meaning becomes different according to the four different accents and they can tell which meaning the word actually has in the context. Tom and I got surprised and asked her "how can you do that?" and she said.." we just can!!"....learning a language in childhood seems like a magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment