Sunday, March 13, 2011

A present

I had a bad dream after seeing the disaster in Japan. In the dream, Tsunami hit my home and it's washed away in the flood and I was in my home seeing people outside screaming at me. It was way too real so I could feel water splashed on my face from the window and it's like riding a really fast Flume ride. I hate Flume ride because it feels like I'm going to be thrown out of the boat.

I saw 'house-size' lions and 'truck-size' spiders that  mutate themselves to survive in the new earth condition and one of my friends became a victim of the super big lion.

Also, survivors are strictly controlled by the 'authority' and have to study really hard.(Why do I have to study after these disaster??? ) Even the earth disaster couldn't rescue me from the study.





This is a present for my friends living in Virginia. I bought the tea pot, tea cups and tea :)

This is the tea pot. Isn't it so cute?? I think the tea pot is cuter when it's in a set with the cups I bought because the cup is in the cat shape. 
I wanted to take a picture of the cat-mouse family but I couldn't take off the sticker on the box, well.



Chew~!!

In fact, it takes my fancy...HAHAHAH!



**mom!! the Internet phone does not work! It has kept failing to connect to the network so I couldn't make a call!! Don't worry about us and I left my message on mom's website and my brother' website!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment