Tuesday, March 8, 2011

We're so different.

He seems so different from me when we think. I usually expect something really bad like the worst thing among possible results when I plan ahead, and I think it's the right definition of "plan-ahead".  Unlike me, he's too much optimistic so I feel really uncomfortable when we talk about our future because his plan does not make sense at all! But! he thinks I'm worried about too many things, too much. What??!!!!!!!!

Here's another thing.

Me:    "Hey! Why didn't you more focus on your presentation in English class? I didn't know that it's kind of important factor for you to get certified as a TA!

JH: What? I did hard work for the presentation!

Me: Phew-! It just took you about 2 or 3 hours to prepare. My friend has been under a lot of stress because if she does not pass the class, she'll lose her TAship and the same applies to you!!

JH: No!!! I even made my presentation with Power Point! That's so cool-

Me: What? Everybody uses Power Point when they officially present something. That's not special!

JH: That's not true because the instructor says that's not acceptable to use Power Point so I was special :)

Me: What????? Did she say that?? Why did you make the slides??? You're not going to lose some points! sigh sigh sigh sigh....

JH:..............................Oh!!!!!


...See? I really don't understand him.

No comments:

Post a Comment