Friday, March 18, 2011

@Virginia ②


@ the cute local store
I wanted to buy the 'dress-up-doll' but bought a pretty apron because I'm a housewife! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!



This is the apron I bought at the store. When I first looked at it it stole my mind!! Did you see the curved hem?? I love the color :D


They sell their own ice cream and the taste was so good!!




With my friend :)
In Korea, age is important to set a rank in a relationship and I'm pretty sure it sounds really odd to  American. Younger women call older women 'Unni' and older men 'Op-ba (it sounds something like this) and never call the older women a friend and of course it does not mean they are not or cannot be 'friends'! It's just matter of an appellation. So it's kind of wrong to call a woman even one year older than you her own name and you have to call her 'XX Unni'. For example, Yoonsheal Unni holding an ice cream (her name is Yoonsheal). Learning other country's culture is so interesting, isn't it?



He's a third year Ph. D student of Mechanical engineering at VT and his work is so great!! This 'real transformer' is just the very first step in his career and finally he became the first engineer creating a humanoid robot, Charley, in the U.S and Charley's going to be displayed in a museum. it's really awesome!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment