Friday, March 18, 2011

@Virginia ③

@Winery
We went wine tasting and it's my first time to taste various types of wine. I'm supposed to sip my wine but couldn't.

You might not recognize my flushed face but I totally got drunk after 10 glasses of wine.
I went there for the wine tasting but did the wine-drinking :D Good job!!!

I had a great time :)
 




Our souvenirs from the Villa Appalaccia winery. Yoonsheal's an artist and has a lot of art tools in her workplace so
she craved our name on the glasses after arriving at home, which made the glasses more special.

Oh!! Two men made delicious chocolate!!


I think it's the second time for him to cook because I don't let him make anything. He's so annoying while preparing lunch or dinner like this, " where's the salt?", " where's the sugar?" , "Do I need to slice them?'. He keeps questioning about the procedures so finally makes me crazy.
It' so beautiful ;)

Yoonsheal said what I'm doing is completely wrong because I'll never have a special dinner made by JH in this way and this is so right. She said I have to suppress my urge to get him away and keep waiting. It might be the fastest way I can achieve the spiritual enlightenment!! Phew!!

No comments:

Post a Comment