Friday, January 14, 2011

The artistic DNA


My mom's work.. This is so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  Some genetic code seems to run in a family. My mom's  "art work" is so beautiful. My mom, a calligrapher, made a calendar with her co-calligraphers and this is for June. Irises are well expressed in the contrast between purple and yellow, and I think it shows my mom's characteristic a little bit. The stems looks like they are broken rather than curved and this reminds me of my mom, exactly. I mean, she's really upright and has some strict rules which are never thrown and always taught me and my brother what is the most important, how I have to behave as a morally well-grown person and so on. When I was young, I don't think what she said are all right but turns out it's all right and without my mom's guide, I would be a super spoiled child.


See?? They're expressed in a softer way.



Gogh



Gogh.


Monet


 Anyway, I much more love my mom's irises the way it is because it's just like my mom!
 My friends always call me "mama-girl" and I strongly agree with that because it's so true. I have no idea about how to live without my mom, which does not mean that I'm way too dependent on my mom but she lives in my mind with a super big portion. Long story short, I love my mom and so proud of her. : )

 I have some problems these days that I really really don't want to study. It's not allowed to say, especially as a Ph. D student but it's not what I imagined and I can't see my future after finishing this Ph.D program. I mean JH enjoys his experiments and wants to focus on writing his papers but I don't. What I want is just to take a rest, escape from my homework and travel in the world. I've never been to New York, Vienna, Rome and so on. Digging into Econ is really important and will bring me a shiny future? I don't know why this is stuck in my brain and keeps bothering me but the most stressful thing is that I cannot just give up on this. Why????? I really really want to quit this study but don't have guts enough to throw all I have now and what I'll have.


My favorite thing such as eating a delicious cake without cutting it while reading a magazine!



No comments:

Post a Comment