Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bring a latte to your home




It snows a lot. Oh! Don't make me angry! I'm already pissed off because of attending classes!
With my own will, I chose to give up on the peaceful F2  life and apply to the Ph.D program and why did I do that?????/????//???/? Somebody had to stop me from applying to Ph.D course. A day like today, I'm supposed to crawl into my bed or sit on a couch watching TV shows with hot cocoa. In reality, I have two classes, today.


You can find Starbucks at your home :)

Just prepare your favorite cup. This is one of my favorites. It's the perfect size for me when I want to have a latte.
 When I use bigger one, I usually leave half a cup of coffee.

Ta-Da!!! It's great! It gets cold outside I don't want to go outside even if I really want a delicious latte.
I'm not a gourmet type so my tongue has just two classifications. "Yummy!!! VS.. Not yummy......."
To me, with appropriate amount of milk, it's almost same as a latte that I usually buy at Starbucks.






A potter my mom knows gave her works to my mom and I brought the art works when I came here as wedding gifts. I usually do not like this kind of white cups and especially it gets worse when the cup has a strange naked woman on it but with no reasons, it's good for me : ) At the first place, I don't think it would be soluble enough not to feel powder but it dissolves well even in cold milk. I think it's worth trying.




Oh! It could not be better if you enjoyed your coffee with home-made cookies :)

Cookies named "Put anything you want"

This is for JH because he's struggling with some important exam;;

No comments:

Post a Comment