Sunday, January 9, 2011

My future children??

I found some website that shows you your future(?) babies based on your picture. Let me introduce my three children :)

My son. He's the oldest of my children. Does he look really smart, right?
He even wears glasses even though he's hum..11 months old.



My daughter. I definitely would have a daughter. My mom's my best friend so I tell everything to my mom.
Of course, we fight a lot but it's kind of some special way to say "I love you". 




My youngest son. If I got pregnant, I would see this picture every day, every night
and go to sleep with this picture.  He's so cute : )

One of my friends has been suffering from morning sickness and when I worked at the research institute one of my boss told me that she even lost 10 pounds during 5 months because she even could not smell water. That's horrible. And someone who I know kept saying "I want my pregnancy-status back!!" with tears after giving birth. I think 10months are too long to wait. I hope there are some special pills that let me give birth only after two months.  If possible, having three children would not be a physical burden to women anymore.

2 comments:

  1. they are so adorable!!!!!! they look just like me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got to laugh at your comment. What are you talking about? They just take after me!

    ReplyDelete