Sunday, January 16, 2011

Have a cheerful day

Cheesecake factory bar


"What's the best item on Cheese cake factory menu?? Do you have any idea??"

"Honey-Don't be serious! Let's start with bread"

We appeased our hunger with this delicious  bread

Steak Diane
Cashew chicken salad and I love this salad : )

 
We actually headed out to Target to buy milk but out of the blue, we went to Indianapolis to have dinner :) This is so fun. Before my marriage, I had to take a procedure such as making a phone call, arranging his or my schedule and picking some place to meet or waiting for him and so on but after marrying him, we can go out as soon as we decide what to have for dinner and a day like today, we can just turn our direction to anywhere we want.  I like this kind of moment. I mean I prefer sort of impromptu travel than a tightly planned one because I think that's the romantic aspect of travel.




Peekabooooooooooo!!!

These days, I've kept whining about my life. In fact, I was very satisfied with my life status a few months ago but after this winter break, I went through 7th adolescence and this was too stressful. I was torn between throwing everything away and keeping going and this process was so painful because there's no right answer and not only should I choose what's the best option for me but also take a responsibility for my action. Yesterday, we went to the art museum to enjoy Europe art  but we couldn't get in the exhibition. We fought on the way to the museum. JH scolded me for keeping whining and "suggested" me whether I have to accept it or just quit! I don't think there's no person who does not have any answers about their life. I mean, even if your friend asks about his/her career path he/she knows what they're going to choose. They just want me to listen to them, show support for their choice or something like that. Why does he "try" something in a wrong way? I know he just feels uncomfortable to see me tortured by myself. I know what I've done was not good but I was seriously suffering from my current status... Anyway, it's better than yesterday and I hope I would brace myself up well.



I love U :)

 




No comments:

Post a Comment