Saturday, January 22, 2011

My office

I share the office with my four class mates and it was the first time to come to the office since this semester started. Everyone asked me why didn't I come to the office for almost two weeks and the answer is really simple. I didn't want to study ;) I couldn't complain about my status because I had to finish two homework assignments this week which means literally, I had no time to whine.


My desk. I'm so sorry for abandoning you and living with a lot of dust.

In fact, my office is really good. Krannert itself is almost new so the office is so clean, spacious and computers with statistic tools are assigned to all students, there's no limit to print out everything you want and it's connected to PMU which includes cafeteria, Starbucks and other convenient things by underground tunnel so I don't need to fight against cold weather to get there.




Hello- I'm a gal getting older, older at every single moment


 I didn't want to come to the office on Friday so I stayed late to finish all my homework by Thursday. If there are no exams I'm willing to attend tons of classes and keep studying anything I want. Sometimes, I feel so frustrated about myself. I feel like I become a nerd when I'm doing my homework. I realize I'm not as smart as I thought I was and dwell on it. Professor Chen said at the macro class,

"Undergraduate students think they know everything "
"Graduate students think they know nothing"
"Ph. D thinks nobody knows anything."

If it's true I feel better because that means this is a stressful experience everyone goes through and it's kind of condolences to me.


When you get tired, what's the most important thing to get??  For me, that is something sweet :)

@ Legend buffet


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment