Saturday, January 8, 2011

How to reduce my stress.

My digital piano



One of my friends makes pottery by hand whenever she gets stressed out and I think it's really cool. At that point, I usually ate something delicious or ate something sweet ...or ate something tasty when I was under a lot of stress;;  I had learned how to play the piano about 10 years so my mom bought me a beautiful piano to let me play it whenever I want to relieve stress or something but suddenly I abandoned my piano and stopped playing right after starting to go to the university, which means my hands became so stiff to play. Since I came here, sometimes I've missed my piano but how could I bring mine here? ;(  I purchased this keyboards and play it whenever I feel like my brain is about to explode. It works. Only one thing that I feel regretful is Kanon is the only one that I can play without mistakes. What I really want to do is to practice another thing but the process is so painful and stressful because I have to hear me play ,which means that I'm going to torture myself and JH. Anyway, it has too many functions that I'll never use and I'm so sorry about that;;



I love this time : )



3 comments:

  1. why don't you play another one. I am sure that I've been hearing only 'Kanon' since last year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!! "Challenge accepted!"

    ReplyDelete