Friday, January 7, 2011

Why is my stomach growling so loud???




I really really want to punch my belly to make my stomach faint when it is growling. It's not growling in a cute way. NO! NEVER! If my stomach growled like other normal people, I would not draw it. It sounds like a tank trampling over rocks. You might think that I'm exaggerating a situation but what I'm saying now is the truth. So, I usually eat two bananas right before the morning class and it's barely enough to prevent my stomach from growling. Sometimes, I'm seriously worried about my stomach. Does my stomach have a serious problem? I think I have some pipes in there. If not, how can I possibly explain it?? 

One of my friends after some class silently came to me and gave me chocolates without a single word. She just smiled like someone comforts a person in big trouble. Yeah! I agree. I was in sort of big trouble at that time because the professor was surprised by my stomach sound while lecturing and I still remember his face. Why would this kind of memory never get out of my head?? Anyway, I want to say something to my friend. "Hey!! You!! You say something!! Don't leave me like that!!, please!!"

**Tip** Don't drink water when your stomach growls. It brings you HELL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment