Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hunters Pub

We're going to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch NFL and actually to me it's more important to fill my stomach with wings. I love Asian Zing : ) after midterms or finals, I usually went there with my friends reducing my crazy stress by super delicious wings. I've heard that it's not good to reduce stress by eating something but why not? It's the most effective way to get to the happiness and I've always been there.

Anyway, there's no single table to sit so we went to Hunters Pub and started to order something sounds delicious.



They love football unlike me. I even don't know its rules but I quite enjoyed watching people yelling out.

Wings with BBQ sauce. He loves it.

Texas Hamburger and I love love love it!!!!!!!

In fact, people in Korea usually do not order hamburgers when they went to restaurants and so did I. That's because I think korean perceive hamburgers as just fast-food or something. The server asked me how would you like your hamburger? and I got confused so I said " what do you mean?cook for what?" I thought it's just a hamburger and do I need to specify my order? Yes. I have to do. Thqt's well-done and I love it. :)


I got drunk,, Yahoo~

I still got drunk- Yahooooooo~


Oh! there's one thing I wanted to ask- I thought the game of Colts vs Titans would be on TV at bars because it's West Lafayette so JH wore his Colts cap. Surprisingly, when we opened the door, why did all people wear green bay packers' clothes? I suddenly felt ashamed of his hat- It's like there's a Hanyang university student in Ko-Yeon Game .. something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment