Sunday, January 30, 2011

Indy symphony orchestra


We went to Indy to enjoy Beethoven for the first time in the U.S. When we're in Korea we often went to art museums or a place where we could enjoy a variety of classical music. My heart was sometimes so dried because of Economics itself , my harsh academic advisor and my thesis when I was in the master program. Mostly, it just disappeared when I ate something delicious, chattered to my friends or slept enough but when it was not enough the most effective method to reduce my stress was to go to the my favorite art center which just takes 30 min to get there, and enjoy performances. The outside of the center itself was a great place to love. They keep playing several types of classical music and there is a big fountain which has water beautifully moving along the music so you can be happy by sitting in a chair and just watching it.  I so miss the moment. It feels like sweet water is deeply spread and absorbed into a dry parched land and in that case, the dry parched land means me. :(




I was so excited!! :)





The splendor of the art center??


The orchestra tuning up.

I love the walls. Are they so beautiful??


The way he enjoys the music.




I didn't want to leave..  I wanted to stay more in the mellow mood!!!  


He got his hair cut today so looks like he just got discharged from the army and it reminds me of when we first met.
I put the hat on his head to cover his poor hairstyle as his request. I don't understand him and the most funny thing is that
he even likes this!! Oh-man!!  How can he possibly think this is better????? I would be upset if he said I'm beautiful because his thought that sticking the hat is better than the original pic says that his aesthetic sense sucks. He looks like Charley Chaplin-HAHAHAHAHAH
I had great time and wanted to stay and feel the reverberation of the music but he did not let me do that. He said after the performance " I'm hungry!"..........................what?? come on man!! Where's the romantic part?? it's just gone after our marriage?? I sometimes want him to give me some flowers on a nothing special day and it's really enough to bring one stem and say " I love you" at an unexpected moment or.. or something like this. ADN  those things definitely did exist before the marriage. I think men have to keep giving their girlfriends or wives some romance enough to feel like they're still "women". A mother (I can imagine the feeling even though I'm not yet) or a wife sometimes is not enough to define "me".

No comments:

Post a Comment