Sunday, February 20, 2011

@Chicago

We're waiting for the elevator to get to the lounge





I usually don't put so much value on night views but it's extraordinary!!




easy martini?? something like that. I'm not good at memorizing something's name;;


strawberry smoothie :)





The man who pitied me came and took a picture of us. He's supposed to push the rectangle button but pushed the power button and turned it off!! I hate to turn on the flash because it makes my face worse than the reality, I think. He blew my original setting for pictures with big smile but it was so funny! Thank you, gentle man!


 




 




I don't want to go back to our hotel!! it's just 9 pm! and we're supposed to burn ourselves out in Chicago-whew!
 

I'd like to live like this with my cute imp :)

I have so looked forward to coming to Chicago since last week-This is the only moment of relaxing without any concerns in this week. i was so upset last Thursday because i miscalculated something during the econometrics exam that made my answer completely wrong. I followed the logic as the lecture said and i exactly knew what i was doing- but the really small mistake, tiny tiny little mistake made a big difference in my answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is so called "the butterfly effect"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment