Sunday, February 20, 2011

Fun place to go :)

@Todai







Todai is a Japanese restaurant buffet which is located near Wood field mall.  


There is a variety of tempura!! I love tempura which makes me fatter but at this moment, i couldn't care about my fat, especially my thigh. I don't understand why does my fat stick to my thigh? I'd feel better if they moved to my upper body. HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!





I respect his privacy and his request.


In fact, our main purpose is IKEA. We have been planing to move out this year so I want to see some furniture that will fill my future home and IKEA is the "worst place" to choose furniture because I couldn't stay calm!!! They look so lovely with affordable price which is really good to students :)

My future study room-AHAHAH!

My future kitchen.....?? Look at the granite! is it so beautiful?? I had never been interested in the kitchen stuff but after marriage,  I have additional things to consider under tight budget.
 or







"Hello~: )"


My future living room?? we already have the red sofa which is not this brand's product but I think this kind of feeling is kind of good. I couldn't decide anything! Brown looks intelligent, white looks like "newly wed couple",  light brown is so warm to me and red is my all time favorite!! Could you provide to me a useful advice to decorate my home??? I'm a complete novice!

No comments:

Post a Comment