Monday, February 21, 2011

@ Smoque BBQ

JH found this place for our dinner yesterday, which is so famous for the baby back. The restaurant was full of people waiting for licking their fingers to enjoy the sauce and the woman standing behind us said "wow! we're so lucky! it'll take less than 40 min!" ..what?? my expectation became higher, higher and finally hit the ceiling. To be honest, I can say " Texas Roadhouse in my town is way better than this!!"



Small salad with chicken add. The ranch dressing and the baked beans are so good!  In addition, this is not "small' salad!!
I prefer a plate piled with food to the right amount of food on my plate even if  I can't finish it at once because it just looks so good!!

Maybe, the owner or some loyal customers get upset because of my comment but I didn't feel any other special things on the ribs. It's cheaper, compared to other fine restaurant but when I consider the atmosphere of the place it's rather reasonable.






I think it's kind of some marketing strategy that they don't expand their place because a packed space with a lot of people inside and families waiting in a long line outside definitely make the restaurant special. It arouses "desire" which gets people to spend their time to taste the food and also, the owner doesn't need to waste their money to make a spacious room. This is so clever.




I don't know what I was thinking about. Probably, nothing.

Maybe, I occasionally would stop by and order food to go if I lived in Chicago and loved this kind of crowded places but I don't know! it's just my personal feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment